Thursday, September 16, 2010

IMPORTANT CUPCAKE HERO ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello to all contestants and followers of Cupcake Hero: September!

Since I only have 6 submissions at the moment, and because of schedule changes in my personal life, I am going to push all of the Cupcake Hero: September deadlines back one week. The new dates are:

Entry Deadline: Friday, September 24th, 11:59 PM Pacific Time

Roundup posted by Sunday, September 26th
Voting until Thursday, September 30th
I will make the cupcakes that weekend and post a winner by Sunday, October 3rd.

So if you were thinking about entering but didn't think you had the time... Now you do!
I hope to see several more entries by next Friday.

Good luck, and happy baking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I say if you procrastinate, yr too late! LOL

C&C Cakery said...

Haha, I was just rushing to send in my entry by tonight. Oh well! It'll be in your email inbox soon!

Alisa said...

Sorry if this caused any inconvenience. A sudden conflict arose on the day I was planning to do the bake-off, and I also think the contest will be more exciting if there are more entries. I did get your email, C&C, and I am up to 8 entries now! I'm loving the creativity so far!